Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Poker Face Almost Always Has a Pair of Diamonds


Coupons - pronounced either Q-pons, or Coo-pons - depending on the side of your tracks, are something I have never quite managed to take to whatever store they might be redeemed. Let's go back to the pronunciation really quickly though. Since I say "Q"-pons, as I type this I am now thinking about Q-tips. Tips about Q's? Please, please, give me one. They are a bitch when playing scrabble.

Anyway, back to the task - I clipped, ok, let's be honest - tore - several out on Sunday. It was a sheer blast. B-L-A-S-T. I kept thinking of all the savings! Don't get me wrong; I am from America, and have done this before, but something about all the new possibilities of items to buy, and even cook, just started driving me wild. Now it is Tuesday. The pile of coupons sits on my table in the way of my burger I am about to unwrap. Oh, Q.

1 comment:

Foodie44 said...

Heburt I prefer Coo-Pins but whatever. Did you cut out a Q-pon for imaginary deodorant to give to your imaginary friend?? I think that would help them out with that B.O. problem!