Sunday, September 6, 2009

How do you tell your imaginary friend they have B.O.?

Have you ever opened your eyes to a bright, sunny morning, greeted the word with open arms, and knew whatever the day might bring - you were ready to tackle it? I haven't. Not really a morning person that thinks that way.

But here we are again - a morning post - thus I will brighten my own day indulging myself with a few nonsensical words that mostly that man I saw with the safari hat inside the museum, and way too engrossed in the light up map of where dinosaur bones were found (I mean this man was into this map; he swatted away a three-year-old's hand like it was a fly over his fried chicken) and myself understand. Oh, and Lenny. Duh.

Hubert's Favorite Things to Think about before 10 on Labor Day:
  1. What is/isn't open today - secretly wishing most places are closed so I don't have to go, and if they aren't, pretending they are because it is Labor Day.
  2. What to eat for breakfast - this brings us back to #1 - sort of.
  3. What to wear - this brings us back to #1
  4. If I should get an indoor safari hat - back to #1

1 comment:

Foodie44 said...

Safari HAT, Safari HAT!!!!