Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's All In A Day - All Of It


When I think of volunteering, usually the first thing that comes to mind is, well the obvious – “Where did Sally Struthers go?” After that, I think of how I usually would prefer to get paid to do nice things for people. BUT that always opens up the illegal immigration debate, and I would prefer to keep this blog out of politics.

A few facts about where I was volunteering last night – the Food Bank.
A bank where
1. No deposit is too small
2. If you rob it, you will most definitely go to hell
3. Transaction fees only apply to those drunk driving, misdemeanor souls (it happens)
4. Clearly the juvy kids are sent to be everyone’s investment

2 comments:

Foodie44 said...

Hubert... Where is Sally?? Can you look that up for us?? What happens when an illegal immigrant volunteers at the bank of foods??

Anonymous said...

Bringer,
From personal experience we illegal immigrants don't volunteer at food banks because everytime I go they tell me they are not hiring and send me home.