Wednesday, September 9, 2009

His Family Jewels Always Kept Him From Having Too Many Friends


Waiting - hard to do? The hardest part? Maybe. Having my Dr. pull it out was probably the hardest part, but this might be a unique case. Today, I almost bolted. Scrammed. Skidoodled. I was tired of waiting, and I wanted to make it to a universally popular fast food establishment before the dreaded 10:30am breakfast deadline. But I was waiting in a waiting room. I need a little more room to wait, please - thanks.

While I sat there with these other miserable souls, I of course did what most people do, and played pretend mind games with everyone else in the room, and as usual that got old pretty quickly. Especially since my waiting room was full of people who didn't seem to like staring contests with strangers. Booorrrinnng.

Thus, I realized I could be a first. I could be someone that said, "I made it on time, so see me within 15 minutes or I'll leave."

Then I wondered if checking in counted against the cancellation policy, if you left out of "waiting room principle". If not, that would be a $25 bill in the mail. I would have to mail in a check. That involves checks and stamps, neither of which ever seem to be in the same room for me at the same time.

Hmmphh...Staying Room.

1 comment:

Foodie44 said...

Maybe they would have let you pay in COO-Pins if you left early........