Monday, September 21, 2009

It's Always Easier When Someone Else Does It For You


Water cooler talk – I am terrible at it. I really like that phrase though. So professional. I think I should start improving my cooler talking skills. After this morning’s experience, I think a good place to start would be catching up on the local sports and current events. It seems my super long, drawn out version of “awweeeessssoooommmme” doesn’t always fit or win high fives (but possibly has left a few painfully hanging). But now that I think about it, I don’t really care for high fives. Or water coolers.

2 comments:

Foodie44 said...

Hubert.... I think there should be a website devoted to water cooler topics. That way before you head into work you could check it out and be UP to Date on all possible water cooler topics!!

Anonymous said...

Get yourself a pitcher for water and you won't have to deal with water coolers. No good comes from water coolers or book clubs.