Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Was Never Afraid of My Shadow Until I Realized It Was Following Me


It must be told - I did not make the world's best lasagna tonight for my friends. I thought about doing that one time. Making a lasagna. For friends. A lasagna for friends that would then instantly become "world's best" upon making its appearance into what those in the cooking world call "room temperature". Sometimes, my friends, thoughts - such as baking for loved ones - count for nothing at all except fantasies to help us go to sleep. Agree? So while I did not wait for my lasagna to bake, cool, be served, consumed, and then sent away for leftovers - I instead made a list. This list has no order, rhyme, reason...just a list to complete a day that had too many lists meant for tomorrow.
Anyway, I heard these things make one feel organized. So let's try.

1. Make the bed
2. The Color Purple
3. Watch Uncle Ned become a man - the true story
4. Seven years before the lucky number
5. Clean up my dirty mind
6. Return Tae Bo video

Yep, I feel much better now.

1 comment:

Foodie44 said...

I always liked Uncle Ned......