Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Road Goes On Forever - And The Party? Well, It Never Ends.
























And after creating a day of anti-ci-pation...Let's cover the "Worsts of 2009"...shall we?

1. January 1, 2009 - Worst bowl of black eyed peas ever. Fruitless. Simply fruitless.
2. April 15, 2009 - Worst day to decide to buy novelty Frank Sinatra stamps at the post office
3. February 9, 2009 - Worst joke told to my boss of the year. Did not appreciate my humor about how little I work.
4. August 30, 2009 - Worst realization that the Cathy comic strip was no longer in the Sunday paper. Who knew?
5. December 4, 2009 - Worst case of bad breath.
6. April 1, 2009 - Worst day that may or may not have happened.
7. July 23, 2009 - Worst discovery of a dark stain on my white pants. I did not poop!
8. December 31, 2009 - Worst realization of the year - that my "Worst" list could possibly go on for way longer than the "Best of 2009" list.

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Worst for me...I am designated driver tonight for a group from Sunrise Senior Living in Raleigh. Those old folks are frisky after midnight!