Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Okay To Think Elves Are Creepy


Got it - I made a decision (kids...what's Decision's worst enemy? Yes, INDECISION!)...anyway, I made a decision to put down the undersized remote tonight and share a little spirit with some one-on-one caroling. Considering I am absolutely, indefinitely alone in this world, I realize going house-to-house caroling without accompaniment might seem a little unusual...not to mention I am not sure how well my voice carries. Thus, I am going to hit up a few one bedroom apartments. Seeing as I live in an area of endless one bedrooms, I think finding a few, single ears will not be a hard task. REEEAALLLY keeping my eye out for dwellings that house cab drivers. Not to worry, I do have a Miss Piggy doll (puppet) that I shall have with me just in case more than one person shows to the door. Glorious!

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Did you get rave reviews last night? I would imagine so...could we be seeing you on American Idol in 2010?