Friday, December 4, 2009

Talk The Talk - But Watch Your Step


It’s a Friday. This week definitely decided to sit on my lap and beg for random, discontinued Hershey’s candies. Nonstop. Barnone. Tastetations. Even Chocolate Milk Mix. Uggh.

To pay respect to this whiny/heavy week I shall list what I will not do this weekend:

1. Buy much needed shoes – holes in soles, it will be

2. Cook fettuccine Alfredo – I think it, like my week, is too heavy and I must confess – gross.

3. Watch a single second of a nature show.

4. Cry because I cut an onion.

5. Move more than absolutely necessary = exercise

6. Talk more than absolutely necessary = converse

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Was write your blog on the list and you forget to tell us????

Have you been washed away by the NC rain?

We may have to post topic requests if we don't hear from you soon.

I'll start.....hmmm...5 meals you can make with bologna???