Sunday, December 27, 2009

You Might Need A Flashlight To Always Look On The Bright Side

Let's knot our hair today, turn around to the two days we just let go, and rehash...because I know you are dying to know if Santa was...as they say (and it always makes me feel a little sick when said), "Good to me?" Ick.

Before I do...isn't Christmas relaxing? I am thinking since Christmas was so relaxing, I should turn my nerves back up a notch and go to the mall and return something...without the receipt...that was purchased online. Not that I received anything I want to return. Only maybe my three in one coffee maker, cappuccino, espresso machine. Who knew? I really wanted them separate.

Now, "Was Santa good to me?" (again, ick). Answer: Hell yes.

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Glad Santa was good to you this year.