Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Don't Count Your Chickens Until They Scream


As a semipro blogger, I feel it my duty to join the media masses and make a "Best Of 2009" and "Worst Of 2009" post(s)

Today is...Bests...
1. June 1, 2009 - Best bowl of Frosted Flakes of the year. Fresh box, fresh milk, flakes not too crispy and not too soggy.
2. January 14, 2009 - Best laugh of the year. I am terrible at retelling jokes, but it had to do with a chicken and was absolutely hilarious. My neighbor told me, and I laughed for three minutes straight.
3. April 1, 2009 - Best day of the year that might not have really happened.
4. July 4, 2009 - Best decision of the year. I went with the burger instead of the chicken.
5. November 24, 2009 - Best Jeopardy of the year. That prick Alex slipped and said "shituation" instead of "situation."
6. December 28, 2009 - Best hair day of the year. Thought the year might be a flop, but it wasn't!

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Fresh Milk? Dear I ask did you eat your bowl of cereal on a farm somewhere?