Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Watch Me Pull A Hat Out Of That Rabbit


Dear Hearts and Minds of Friends, today is a two part post.

Part 1.
I cherish my Peanut Butter and Jelly is for Crooks. Cherish. So today I took a leap into the future and made a short list of thoughts I would like to write about in upcoming posts. You know - to keep you OH-SO-INTRIGUED.





Look for these topics in days to come:
1. Bus riding
2. Bike riding
3. Meetings
4. Word of the day
5. Weather
6. Flying
7. Facebook
8. Birthday party
9. Paintings
10. Museums
11. Sick
12. Getting a pet
13. Treadmill
14. Weight gaining poison ivy

Part 2.
Today, I was asked by my supervisor to prepare a list of accounts I plan to work on over the next couple of weeks. Nothing fancy. Just the list. My supervisor knows I love a list. I told him, "I would love to." Anyway, this afternoon I passed him in the hall and he inquired if my list was ready. Indeed it was and I told him it was printed and on my desk. I would get it to him right away. To which he replies, "Oh, I am headed that way. It's on your desk? I will just get it. No prob."

Now, you see list 1 -14 above? I made that with a little spare time I had, typed it up (with no title), printed it and put it on my desk as well.

I will let you decide which one he chose to read and email me about (subject line: "Weight gaining poison ivy?")

Oops.

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
How I learn when I read your blog. Weight gaining poison ivy...please how do we get that to the top of the list???