Monday, February 8, 2010

I Believe In The 10 Second Rule. No Exceptions.


I think I should write an edgy, on the brink post today! Really hit on a current event. So in that light - how about that SUPERBOWL? Wow. Now, if I am honest, I will tell you I Rip Van Winkled the entire second half, and it wasn't until about 8:30 this morning when I found out the winner. But who's really noticing those details?

On the radio today, there was an interview with a woman from the New Orleans area (for those of you like me, it was the New Orleans Saints that won) who said these words, "This is the best thing that has ever happened to the state of Louisiana." I couldn't help but sit on those words all the way till this moment. I mean, EVER?

So I want to do a counter blanket statement back to the airwaves via the world wide web and say, "No lady, this is the best thing that ever happened to Louisiana." Please click here (click on underlined word, please.....and watch it ALL).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hubert...when you are right you are right!