Saturday, February 13, 2010

American Kitefliers Association


Last night brought what the meteorologists like to call a "snow event" to my region. I decided I should get prepared for the event by doing my version of going to the grocery store, AKA - ordering a pizza. As my Domino's bag boy climbed the stairs to my dwelling, I had a brilliant idea for my entire weekend. It shall be called, "Hubert's AKA Weekend"!

My plans:
1. Have a delightful breakfast - AKA cold pizza and two hot wings
2. Enjoy a warm cup of coffee - AKA a cup of Pepsi that was included in the Domino's coupon
3. Go shopping - AKA browse eBay
4. Take dog on a nice walk - AKA feed dog, pet him and maybe cover him with a blanket
5. Go to a Comedy show - AKA watch local news discuss the weather 4 consecutive hours
6. Make a batch of cookies - AKA look up a cookie recipe and just think, "Oh, I could do that."
7. Go to a hip party - AKA join an online chat group, get freaked out, and never revisit again

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
You give "breakfast of champions" a whole new meaning.