Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Real You? How You Drive While Alone.


For fears of making your hearts bland...I shall remind you of the true loves I have:

1. What do the International House Of Pancakes plus Hubert equal? True love.
2. Barbra Streisand's CD/tape cassette blasting - plus Hubert's daily commute - True love.
3. Tia Chi and Hubert longing to understand the appeal - May or may not be love.
4. A cold orange, from the refrigerator on a January morning - LOVE it
5. Home and Gardens show at the fairgrounds followed by the Gun and Knife Show the following weekend at the exact location - Pitter patter
5. The discovery of that it was a tiny rock in my shoe - not a planters wart? Love

My friends...I love most of you most of the time, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to read this blog.

Anonymous said...

You probably love the Barbra CD as much as a certain little girl (KP) likes "Don't Take Your Guns To Town."
Music for the soul, right?

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Is IHOP to you
What Perkins is to Tiger Woods?

I sure hope not!