Saturday, January 9, 2010

Life Is Slower With Only Two Working AA Batteries In The House - Lots of Transitions

YES! I made the cut! Next week I begin my very first medical trial! The drug for...well, they won't tell me exactly...didn't kill mice or dogs, so it made it to testing on humans. Very exciting news. I have always wanted to do one of these, so when the drug commercials come on TV and they start listing all the side effects...I can think "Oh yeah, that was me." Or even better - can anyone say - placebo? Who doesn't love a mind game?

To guarantee my peace of mind, they sent information regarding a mouse and dog they tested the drug on. So here is what they sent me yesterday, via email, along with the contract to fax back.

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Did you know there is a Australian band named Placebo? Or is there????