Sunday, January 10, 2010

No Sir, It's Not A Funny Farm - The Animals Are Quite Somber


WHAT A DAY -

6:04am - Wake up to the world's ever present rotation

10:16am - While on my way to my car to get a deluxe breakfast from McDonald's, my 78-year-old neighbor Besse stopped me to tell me a cat story. Apparently, Cockatoo (that's the cat's name) had enjoyed some of her breakfast this morning. She had bran flakes, and she explained she doesn't love the brand she bought, but they were on special, plus she had a coupon thus couldn't resist. And when she got up to fix her coffee - even though she never usually pours her cereal before fixing her coffee, she decided to this morning...Cockatoo took the opportunity to jump onto the table and have a lap lap of milk. ----- Now, friends - don't get me wrong, I usually enjoy these very detailed stories of Cockatoo, but I had a 10:30 McDonald's breakfast deadline on my hands...so this morning, I just wasn't into it as much as usual.

10:31am - Decided to dine inside the McDonald's. Why not? Very pleasurable.

Wait - I just realized that is all that happened today.

Hmmmm....

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

A day in the life of Hubert....nice.