Friday, October 30, 2009

Listen! It Sounds Like a Plan


Not good, not good, not good! Of all the attributes I ever possessed good judgment and class have probably been the two I could flaunt with ease. No more! But is ignorance bad judgment? I thought it was bliss. Today was my company’s annual Halloween costume contest. I, of course, chose to dress up as the 1997 Barbra Streisand. I had no idea the clay nose I made apparently looked like, ummm, well, not a nose. Let’s just leave it at that. But I don’t know which is worse…my colleagues not recognizing my Barbra Streisand costume or them thinking I was Barbra Streisand with a man part nose, OR just thinking I knew I was dressed as a fancy woman with a man part nose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day.”

Foodie44 said...

Wait... Man Part?? Did people think it was an Adam's Apple?? I'm sooo confused!!