Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gravity...Keeps Us Grounded


Soooooooo last night - I dropped my phone into a cup of water. On accident. How, you might ask, does a cellular telephone end up in a red cellophane cup of water? The same way my favorite pen ended up in the toilet earlier this week. G-R-A-V-I-T-Y.

Now bear with me...this post will contain valuable information if you stick with it!

At the time of the drop, I was on the phone with one of my patient friends telling him about a dream I had. I had been dying to tell someone about this dream, but he is the only one I have left that will listen to my dreams anymore. I was getting to the good part where the alligator started chasing me through the roses that started turning into purple monkeys when fate intervened and PLOP!

Now that I got an audience for the end of my dream, I will pass along the valuable information...if you drop your phone in water, take it apart, dry it off as well as possible, then put it in a container of uncooked rice for at least 24 hours. It works. CLICK HERE!

1 comment:

Bloomsbury said...

Hmmm...I see how this works.