Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HA-CHOO


I have been home sick today. Don't worry, I will not detail my illnesses to you. No, sir. I will not tell you about the colors of the rainbow I have seen coming from all parts of my body. Nope. I will spare my friends. Instead, I would like to ask a few questions. Apparently I have not been home sick for longer than I thought because I have not even recognized the daytime television. What in the world?

In no particular order (with a bit of awestruck horror)
1. Where is Kathy Lee Gifford? I wanted to hear stories about Frank and Cody. It would have been so soothing on a day like today.
2. Is Rachael Ray a spin-off from a Sesame Street character?
3. Ok - Where the H was Bob Barker, and why was there a man that looked a lot like Drew Carey hosting? Why? The pet population needs controlling!
4. How have I missed out on Spanish television for so long?
5. I think I might have taken a "No Phone Zone Pledge"...(that is not a question but maybe should be)

3 comments:

Sharon Brown said...

Wow Hubert, wow.

Anonymous said...

Hubert,
1. She quit ...she had to follow her husband around day and night.
2. No...she is spin off of Dora the Explorer...she just explores the kitchen.
3. He is a vet now...hands-on in controlling pet population
4. Best Drama on TV
5. Oprah controls the world

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.
Telemundo es numero uno en el mundo.