Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Dare You To Put A Feather In You Cap And Call it "Macaroni"



So I with all these leaves on the ground, I think I am going to turn one over and actually bring a dish to the family's Thanksgiving feast. I know what you are thinking - will the dish contain any food? Well, I am still debating.

I have been threatened, on numerous occasions, that if I didn't contribute to the Thanksgiving feast I would only get to eat the turkey skin. I threatened back - "Ohhh, we'll see about that." That always gets them. Always.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Bloomsbury said...

H.B.,

Macaroni!!

You think you're funny, don't you?

Did you know you can't give a dog macaroni?

Bloomsbury said...

Well actually you can give him macaroni but you shouldn't.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Thanksgiving is worth the traffic on 95...

Foodie44 said...

We'll see about that!!!!!!